Monday, July 7, 2014

Akame Ga Kill! Episode 01: Kill the Darkness

Time for another bloody anime! From all animes I did post, 1st episode of Akame ga Kill is the one I enjoyed the most so far. As I’m doing with Tokyo Ghoul, I’m following Akame ga Kill without reading the manga for more speculations and enjoy it blind.

So, basically Akame ga Kill is about Tatsumi, who goes to the Imperial Capital in order to gain fame and save his village from poverty. After find out the Imperial Capital is full of corruption and not be the dream place he expected to be, he joins a group of assassins named Night Raid.











Showing skills from the beginning
What a fool
How to not get a job
Just boobs
I've read "treat me like a meal" at first o_o
Yeah... giver her all the money and connections (?)
You're so idiot...
Now you realize
Not the boobs again...
But you're an idiot anyways
Is this a kind of charm?
Way TOO MUCH
FINAL BOSS
How many berries?
Kill to stop corruption isn't that corruption too?
Rich girls be like
...
DAAAAAAAMN GIRL!
LOL
They look so cool omg
Holy -
- shiet
Mhm.. what's with these blood signs?
BOOM! HEADSHOT!
From the back
I feel guilty enjoying all these deaths
When a girl rejects a guy
GGO Kirito dodging some bullets
Acting like a hero
LMAO
"En garde!"
"Allez!"
"Touché!"
Well, I guess the charm worked
...
That was like a cock blocking
This is f*cked up...
F*ck them all!
Sayo-chaaaan :O
No way...
Oh, you're in here too
B-but... she looks so cute!
Umm... I guess not that cute.
THIS SHOW
Just die, you're irrelevant

Wait, where's the girl with glasses?
WTF
Mecha-yaoi

THIS SHOW. I feel guilty for enjoying so much deaths and violence. Sheele (I had to search her name on the Internet) apologizing after cutting someone in two pieces, Akame’s coldness and apathy towards killing someone, Tatsumi killing Aria without barely thinking and regretting of it… All hilarious and epic moments! And a charming mecha!

Comparing to the characters from Tokyo Ghoul or any other horror animes like Mirai Nikki or Deadman Wonderland, Akame ga Kill characters don’t look like psychopaths at all, which makes murders more unpredictable and enjoyable. But still, all this shows are amazing on their own way. Just like Another combines all the horror with beautiful scenarios, Akame ga Kill combines horror with comedy, along with an art style that looks more like a fantasy anime than a horror one. 





I’m so hype about this to continue, Night Raid looks amazing and judging on the Opening, every member has a special weapon that define them as a character, which I can’t wait to find out. Once it ends airing, I will grab my hands onto the manga for sure. 









No comments:

Post a Comment